Touch2Learn Education Centre
Touch. Explore. Understand. Motivate.
- Covers English, Maths, Sciences, Practical Life, Sensorial, Development, Culture and Arts
- Mixed age group class creates opportunities for peer inspiration and leadership
- Lessons are based on mostly one-on-one presentations and occasional group time
- Children’s progress based on observation of their independent work
- Introduces more advanced vocabulary, and begins exposing toddlers to awareness of letter sounds
- Introduces numbers with their respective quantities using tactile, sensorial materials
- All chosen work sets a strong foundation for future academic work
- Aimed to develop gross/fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, memory, language, logic/sequence, or a combination of these.
Private Montessori Tutoring
- Personally catered one-on-one sessions with the Guide using Montessori materials and lessons to optimize productivity and efficiency.
- Parents can also receive much more regular news and photos from the teacher about their child’s progress.
Intensive Montessori Maths
- Express Maths foundational concepts to match the mainstream pace
- Includes Early Maths (to establish strong fundamental concepts of quantity), and the 4 operations
- Uses a variety of tactile, sensorial and sequential materials to illustrate each concept concretely.
Intensive Montessori English
- 4 levels of courses beginning from raising sound awareness, phonics to basic grammatical functions
- Uses highly tactile and manipulative materials that prepare your child to become a young, independent, reader and writer.