Touch2Learn Education Centre
Touch. Explore. Understand. Motivate.
Fun Baby Playgroup
Fun,Unique Baby Playgroup In Hong Kong
Teaching children the way to learn and cultivate a right learning attitude at an early age is just as important as the more advanced levels of education. It is the crucial stage to build a solid foundation for children to flourish and deal with whatever challenges they might encounter later in life. At Touch2Learn, we offer baby playgroups as academic preparatory programmes to stimulate children’s brain development as well as personal growth. Through a series of simple exercises, we help children develop multiple abilities, including motor skills, hand-eye coordination, focus, balance and orientation. More importantly, we hope to prepare them with the right mindset and attitude to overcome challenges and live a full life.
Choose a quality pre-nursery programme for your child
In addition to physical growth, we also emphasize on nurturing children’s intellectual virtues to sow the seeds from which the sense of responsibility, independence, self-assuredness and inner satisfaction may grow. Apart from providing the right environment for children to learn, we also focus on instilling the right learning attitude and confidence in them. We help children to help themselves and guide them to learn how to learn, leading them to discover the fun in learning in a combination of activities and play.
We offer baby playgroup and pre-nursery class in Hong Kong for children aged between 1 and 3. There are different options of timeslots to suit your timetable. Classes can be enrolled on a monthly basis to give parents more flexibility.
Baby playgroup and pre-nursery class
(14 – 24 Months Old)
- Parents-accompanied 1 hour and 15 minutes baby playgroup class for small children aged 14 -24 months.
- Aims at developing children’s basic speech and vocabulary, motor skills, hand-eye coordination, initiative-taking and routine-building
(2-3 Years Old)
- Introduces more advanced vocabulary and exposes children to awareness of letter sounds and numbers
- Develops children’s gross/fine motor skills, memory, language, logic/sequence
- Builds children’s sense of responsibility, consideration and manners